Creativity is a muscle that we can train it by creating a 'gym' for it.
Adapting from the book of Tim Ferris, I found the following practice is useful. Let's join me to practice it everyday.
'Create a habit of writing own 10 ideas each morning'
- One old idea I can make new
- One ridiculous thing I would invent
- One book I can write
- One business idea for Google/Amazon/Twitter
- One person I can send idea to
- One podcast or video I can shoot
- One person I want to be friend with
- One thing I learned yesterday
- One thing I can do differently today
- One way I try to solve a problem I have