sOURCE OF INSPIRATION for 'Nonstop loving living and giving'
‘It is impossible. Be realistic. Remember, you are just a little girl from the countryside. Just stay at home, get married and have a bus load of kids’. That was what a friend of my father’s told me after hearing about my desire to go abroad to open my mind and to help more people. He was one of many others who directed my thoughts on the ‘impossibility’ of going abroad. I was one of the most stubborn kids in my village, so I didn’t believe what others told me. Thanks to my source of inspiration - my family especially my siblings.
I have been always amazed by my parents who worked at four different jobs to bring up myself and my siblings. I am myself thankful to be saved by my family from being kidnapped, from a serious motorbike accident in which I lost almost 1 litre of blood, and from an incident of almost drowning in a river. My siblings have always loved me unconditionally, intensively and have given me all the best things. They set great examples for me to be NONSTOP LOVING LIVING AND GIVING.
Seeing all the struggles of my siblings —almost dying, dropping out of school, choosing their own life route, standing on their own feet from an early age, making sacrifices for their families, courageously overcoming difficulties— I feel compelled to empower others to be NONSTOP living meaningfully, purposefully and vibrantly, loving completely and openly, and giving joyfully to make a difference in life.
I have made it from a countryside kid to become an engineer in two different international companies (Samsung and Dell); teaching, studying, and traveling to more than 13 countries; and now fully engaged in the mission of empowering future leaders as an author, trainer, consultant, coach and write.
the Mission of empowering leaders
The founder of EmpowerLeaders Academy and Nonstopworld Academy;
Author of book series NONSTOP loving, living, and giving;
Trainer and coach in high performance, public speaking, career development and leadership;
Consultant in international management and business innovation;
International motivational speaker
• Excellent Masters’ degree at University West of England (the UK) in International Management (Distinction level, best performer award)
• Excellent Masters’ degree at University of Girona (Spain) in Business Innovation and Technology Management (GPA 8.81/10)
• Engineer degree at Hanoi University of Science and Technology (Vietnam) in Electronics and Telecommunications (GPA 8.14/10).
• Best performer award of International Management Master program (2016/2017).
• IEOM Outstanding Student Award (In recognition and appreciation of outstanding research and publication and exceptional service to the 1st UK IEOM Symposium).
• Full British government scholarship (2016 – 2017) to study International Management Masters in Bristol, England.
• Full European Union's Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (2013 – 2014) to study Business Innovation and Technology Management Masters in Spain.
• Hanoi University of Science and Technology Scholarship for excellent students (2007-2011).
• Nguyen Truong To organization Scholarship for excellent students (2011).
• Samsung Electronics Scholarship for talented students (2010).
• Vietnam Mobile Scholarship for excellent students (2010).
AS A HIGH PERFORMER
• Best Performer award in Masters of International Management in the U.K (2017).
• Best Performer in Dell Penang (2015).
• Best Performer in Masters of Business Innovation and Technology Management (2014).
• Best trainee amongst 330 in the entrance training course in Samsung Electronics Vietnam (2011).
• Best trainee 3 times at training in R&D department in Samsung Electronics Vietnam (2011, 2012).
• Best trainee in the training course of Mobile phone localization tests in Samsung India (2012).
• Sole candidate selected amongst 100 in the interview of the world's leading provider of technology for the oil and gas industry Schlumberger.
AS A SPEAKER
• Founder and keynote speaker at Empoweryou seminar in Bristol, the UK (April 2017 – now).
• Winner at Public speaking Contest in the U.S Embassy (2018).
• Key presenter at Collaborative leadership conference in Bradford university in the UK (2017).
• Key presenter at Enterprise conference in Hue University in Vietnam (2016).
• The winner in International speech Contest in Bayan Baru, Malaysia Toastmaster club (2016).
• The winner in Humurous speech Contest in Hanoi speakers, Vietnam Toastmaster club (2016).
• The winner in Evaluation speech Contest in Hanoi speakers, Vietnam Toastmaster club (2016).
• Most energetic member in Bayan Baru Toastmaster (2015).
AS A RESEARCHER
• Published a study in customers satisfaction, motivation, attitude, service quality and loyalty in Innovation Teaching journal (2015)
• Science research certificate in a competition of Electronics and Telecommunications Faculty (2011).
• Certificate of completion the information technology certification from Cisco - CCNA course (2010).
as a sporter
• Top 30 completing certificate in Full Marathon in Penang, Malaysia (2015).
• Third prize in “Samsung’s got talent” competition (2013).
• First prize in a sport competition of Electronics and Telecommunications Faculty (2008).
AS A WRITER
• Published 3 books: Non-stop loving, living, and giving (Amazon best seller); Unleash Your Passion; The Goal Achiever
• Ongoing publishing a leadership book
• Top ten in Erasmus travelling blog.