Special news: When you join the offline event, you will have a chance to receive a printed book 'The YOU journal' that helps you to increase your self-awareness, productivity and happiness.
"Hello friends! This is an event where we will meet and share true stories in English, stories to learn, laugh and live to bring our communication and speaking abilities in English language to another level. All levels and stories are welcome, the idea is just to have a great time sharing interesting life experiences with other friendly people from all around the world. The usual agenda goes like this:
- Warm up with fun game, introductions and welcoming words
- Short stories to practice specific words prepared for each meeting
- Long stories (told by the audience) to practice our public speaking abilities
- Takeaway messages of the day to feed positivity to the soul
- Networking. Come and have a great time with us! If you don't have any stories to share you can just make up something or re-tell a story that happened to another person (even something from a movie or a book), the idea is to practice our language/communication/speaking skills with funny stories and improve our confidence levels.
Here's the direct link to the google maps location:https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ecolife+West+Lakefirstname.lastname@example.org,105.8095246,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa5a3e007613ffbc0!8m2!3d21.0510786!4d105.8008853
=== How to join our group (step by step) ====
1. Register as "Attending" in the meetup event.
2. If you cannot come then please cancel your RSVP and free the space for another person.
3. Get your ticket from the Eventbrite event page (link here) or directly at the event location (only if you have confirmed that you were attending).
4. Members of our Mastermind Group don't pay an entrance fee. Guests are welcome but they are expected to contribute a symbolic amount of 50 thousand dong.
To register for a membership and get free entrance to other events, talk to us after the event or go to http://www.jenvuhuong.com/mastermind
== Guidance ==
If you arrive in Vo Chi Cong street from Hoang Quoc Viet street, you can turn on the left side after the crossing bridge to go to Ecolife. You can call Jen (at 01639 181 157) if you have trouble locating the building. "
Link to register for joining: https://www.meetup.com/Leaders-Entrepreneurs-International-Community/events/cnltqpyxhbjb/